Want to find out what it’s worth?
Christie’s will review up to 6 items for free. If the item is of a type and value typically sold in one of our auctions, we will contact you and provide an estimate of the value of the item at auction, within 6-8 weeks.
Please have the following information available:
Get started by completing the online request form. Should you need assistance, please review our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact Christie’s Client Service.
- Clear, color images of the front and back, and a close-up of the signature or maker’s mark
- Details such as dimensions and materials
- Any information about the history of the item including when, where and how it was acquired
- Electronic copies of any appraisals, literature related to the item, or certificates of authenticity, if available
- We regret that we do not provide auction estimates or sale information for items that are of a type or value that are typically not sold in Christie’s auctions.
- All estimates are provisional and subject to revision on examination by a specialist.
- Photographs and other materials sent to us by post will not be returned.
- Never send property to us for review.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for a response.