The first section of this manuscript, the Sahifa Kamila, was in the library of the Safavid Prince Husayn, later Shah Sultan Husayn (AH 1105-35/1694-1722 AD), who left his seal impression beneath a librarian's note describing the manuscript, and noting that after having been entered in the Palace Library on 3 Dhu'l Qa'da AH 1101 (8 August 1690) it was inspected on 23 Safar AH 1105 (23 October 1693 AD). An earlier librarian's note registers the manuscript in the Palace Library on 3 Dhu'l Qa'da AH 1101 (8 August 1690 AD) and this is accompanied by the librarian's seal with the name Najaf Quli, which is dated AH 1100 (1688-89 AD).
The third text is signed by Shaykh Hamid Muzahhib (Illuminator) who is unrecorded.
The end of the manuscript has a number of Safavid Royal Library notes, one recording its transfer on 14 Sha'ban AH 1045 (13 January 1636 AD), and another with the description of the manuscript and the note that it was a present from a Mirza Abu'l-Baqa. This is in the same hand as the notes on the Sahifa Kamila and is dated 16 Jumada al-Thani AH 1105 (11 February 1694 AD). The three manuscripts must, therefore, have been in the Royal Safavid Library from 1636 to at least 1694.