Probably Henri Robert (1795-1874), who studied under both Abraham-Louis Breguet and Louis Frédérique Perrelet before setting up in the Rue de Valois (Palais-Royal) in 1832. Subsequently he was at Rue du Coq (1834), Rue Richelieu (1845), Rue Chabanais (1860); and at Rue Faubourg Saint-Honoré in 1867, when he was joined by his son, also Henri. He was Horloger de la Marine in 1847 and the author of a number of reference works on horology. A regulateur de parquet striking solar seconds by Henri Robert was sold Christie's London, 1 July 2005, lot 88 (£50,400). Robert exhibited at the Exposition of 1839 but his address was given as Rue du Coq. Tardy (French Clocks, part III, Paris, 1981, p. 57) shows a drawing of a half seconds beating table regulator being offered by Henri Robert for 250 francs in 1834.
A turret clock style skeleton clock signed 'Robert Boulevard St Denis' was sold by Cottone New York, 28 April 2006, lot 78 ($36,300) and is illustrated in F.B. Royer-Collard, Skeleton Clocks, London, 1969, p.72. Tardy records Robert of Boulevard St Denis as a separate entry to those of Henri Robert (father and son), writing 'Il fit un régulateur'.