Henry Thomas Peters (d. 1852) established workshops in the former convent of Santa Brigida, Genoa, and advertised in the Gazette di Genoa of December 1836 the arrival of furniture imported from Paris. He recieved a silver medal at the 1846 Genoa Great Exhibition of National Manufactures and Products. He stamed his furniture 'Peters Maker Genoa'. Peters was employed under the Piedmontese architect Pelagio Pelagi (d. 1860) at the Palazzo Reale, Turin and at Castello Reale di Racconigi.
See also lot 85.