Jeffrey H. Loria & Co., Inc., New York.
Acquired from the above by the late owner, November 1968.
The Fondazione de Chirico has confirmed the authenticity of this sculpture and recorded it in their archives under the number 0018/05/08 OT
Please note this work was cast in 1968.
Property from the Estate of Judith D. Lipsey
C. Bruni Sakraischik, Catalogo Generale Giorgio de Chirico, opere dal 1951 al 1971***, Milan, 1972, vol. II, no. 283 (another cast illustrated).
G. dalla Chiesa, De Chirico Scultore, Milan, 1988, p. 106, no. 12 (another cast illustrated, p. 65).