Galleria La Medusa, Rome.
Julius Reiner, New York (by 1969).
By descent from the above to the present owner.
The Fondazione de Chirico has confirmed the authenticity of this sculpture.
Please note this work was conceived and cast in 1968.
PROPERTY FROM A PRIVATE NEW YORK COLLECTION
C. Bruni Sakraischik, Catalogo Generale Giorgio de Chirico, opere dal 1951 al 1971***, Milan, 1972, vol. II, no. 281 (another cast illustrated).
G. dalla Chiesa, De Chirico Scultore, Milan, 1988, p. 106, no. 11 (another cast illustrated, pp. 27 and 63).