Fondation Maeght, Vence.
Acquired from the above by the present owner, circa 1984.
Please note this work is signed and numbered 'Miró E.A. 4/4' on the front and inscribed with foundry mark 'Susse Fondeur Paris' on the back.
Please note this bronze version was cast in 1979.
PROPERTY FROM A PRIVATE PARISIAN COLLECTOR
A. Jouffroy and J. Texidor, Miró Sculptures, Paris, 1973, p. 195, no. 52 (another cast illustrated, p. 195).
E. Fernández Miró and P. Ortega Chapel, Joan Miró, Sculptures Catalogue raisonné 1928-1982, Paris, 2006, p. 72, no. 59 (another cast illustrated in color, p. 73).