With Omega Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch on 12 August 1926 and its subsequent delivery to Corsica
Equipped with the very sturdy precision eight-day 59 8-D caliber movement, this model of Omega automobile clock dates from around 1927. According to the Omega Archives, the caliber 59 8-D twin-barrel 8-day movement with keywinding from the back was launched in 1926. A total of 9000 pieces were made in 1926 and 1927 only.
An almost identical clock is illustrated in: Omega, A Journey Through Time, Marco Richon, 2007, p. 507