Accompanied by Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch with red enamel dial and dauphine hour markers, "Amour" surrounded with rose-cut diamonds and red enamel to the 18K yellow gold inner case in 1859 and its subsequent sale on 25 September 1899. Furthermore delivered with Patek Philippe original fitted leather presentation box numbered 104'854 containing a spare crystal.
The Extract from the Archives also confirms an outer case in 18K pink gold with "Hercule" in repoussé work which does not exist anymore. However given the fact that the presentation box of this watch was originally fitted to house it with a brooch, the outer case might have been used for the manufacture of the brooch shortly after the purchase of the watch in 1899.
Similarly decorated Art Nouveau pendant watches are on permanent exhibition at the prestigious Patek Philippe Museum in Geneva, section "From Art Nouveau to Art Deco (1890-1940)".