The present chronograph watch is a very late Tutima version most likely assembled in Moscow after the transfer of the manufacture in 1945. The different shape of the case and the lack of the bezel suggest that it was made by the First Moscow Watch Factory where production started with existing parts from Glashütte – in this instance movement and dial. It is important to note that the bezel was in fact not missing but could not be fitted, problably as the necessary coupling part was not available at the time.
For a description and illustration of a comparable chronograph wristwatch also without bezel, no. 216’690, see Military Timepieces by Konrad Knirim, p. 372.