H.M.S. St. Vincent was a British 120-gun first rate ship of the line laid down in 1810 at Plymouth Dockyard and launched on March 11, 1815. She was one of class of three, and the only one to see active service. In 1829 she was made flagship at Plymouth Dockyard and from 1831 until 1834 she served in the Mediterranean. From May 1847 until April 1849 she was the flagship of Rear-Admiral Sir Charles Napier, commanding the Channel Fleet, and then from July to September 1854, during the Crimean War, she was used to transport French troops to the Baltic. She was commissioned as a training ship in 1862, moored permanently at Haslar from 1870. The St. Vincent was sold out of the service in 1906 for breaking up.