There are three Pechersky Monasteries in Russia ('pechersky' meaning 'of the caves'), one in Kiev, founded by SS. Anthony and Theodosii in 11th century, one in Nizhnii Novgorod and one to the west of Pskov on the Lithuanian-Polish border, founded in 1470.
There were two abbots of the Pskov-Pechersky monastery with the name Paisii, the first held office 1669-1682, the second 1686-1699. It appears the present charka comes from the Pskov monastery and was made during the earlier period.
The monastery was well known for its treasury of which the inventory was made (Pervoklassny Pskovo Perchesky Monastyr) and published in 1893. In that inventory seventeen silver charkii are individually described.
For two similar charkii with similar inscriptions see:
Liubovich Collection, Sotheby's Zurich, 22 November 1978, lot 17.
J. Kugel, Treasures of the Czars, Paris, 1998, p. 18, no. 48, illustrated.