Captain Joseph Herrick (c. 1665-1726/7) married Mary Dodge (c. 1666- 1719). They had sons Henry (b. 1688) and Joshua (b. 1698/9). Captain Herrick married secondly, Mary Cushing (d. 1737) of Hingham.
Deacon Israel Wood (c. 1676-1743) married first Annah Woodbury (c. 1680 -1707), in 1697, and secondly Edith Dodge (c. 1681-1743) in 1708/9. They had sons Israel (b. 1714) and Joseph (b. 1719/20).
PROPERTY OF THE FIRST PARISH CHURCH IN BEVERLY
E. Alfred Jones, Old Silver of American Churches, 1913, pp. 14 - 15, illus. pl. VI, no. 13
Patricia Kane, Colonial Massachusetts Silversmiths and Jewelers, 1998, p. 257