cf. A. Duncan and A. Friedman, "La Maison Desny," The Journal of Propaganda Arts, vol. 9, Summer 1988, pp. 87 for an illustration of a vase of this design.
La Maison Desny was established by Rene Nauny and M. Desnet in Paris in 1927. They collaborated with architects Robert Mallet-Stevens, Jean-Michel Frank and others to create a progressive design studio of the most modern, avant-garde art works of it's day until the studio dissolved with the untimely death of M. Desnet in 1933.