Dresden Castle is one of the oldest buildings in Dresden. For almost 400 years, it has been the residence of the electors (1547–1806) and kings (1806–1918) of Saxony of the Albertine line of the House of Wettin. It is known for the different architectural styles employed, from Baroque to Neo-renaissance. Today, the residential castle is a museum complex that contains the Historic and New Green Vaults, the Numismatic Cabinet, the Collection of Prints, Drawings and Photographs and the Dresden Armoury with the Turkish Chamber. It also houses an art library and the management of the Dresden State Art Collections.