Lot Content

COVID-19 Important notice Read More
Details
A GEORGE III MAHOGANY SIDECHAIR Circa 1780 The molded shield-shaped back with pierced splat carved with wheat sheaths and husks centered by a marquetry shell, above a padded bowed seat covered with strip green silk, on square tapering legs with spade feet
Provenance
Acquired by the City of Detroit from Mrs. William T. Barbour, 19 November 1930 ($125).
;

More From European Furniture & Decorative Arts Incl. Grand Tour

View All
View All