The wooden snow Fairfield was built at Aberdeen by Nicol Reid for J. Lumsden and launched on 19
t h March 1825. Registered at 248 tons gross and measuring 90 1/3 feet in length with a 25¼ foot beam, she began her career sailing out of London, under the command of J. Wark, with passages to New South Wales and Van Diemen's Land. However, by 1828, she was trading out of Liverpool. Registered in London in 1834, under the ownership of Glendenning, she traded from London to Jamaica, but disappears from record in the early 1840s.