Maurice de Vlaminck (1876-1958)
signed 'Vlaminck' (lower right)
oil on canvas
18¼ x 21½ in. (46.2 x 54.6 cm.)
Painted circa 1908-1909
Galerie Georges Moos, Geneva (by 1961).
Leonhard Cohen, Geneva (acquired from the above, circa 1958).
Private collection (by descent from the above).
Anon. (acquired from the above, 2007); sale, Christie's, London, 3 February 2010, lot 446.
Acquired at the above sale by the present owner.
Bern Kunstmuseum, Maurice de Vlaminck, February-April 1961, no. 144.
Maïthé Vallès-Bled and Godeliève de Vlaminck will include this painting in their forthcoming Vlaminck catalogue critique being prepared under the sponsorship of the Wildenstein Institute.