Evelyn Agnew was the wife of Morland Agnew, grandson of Thomas and a partner in the firm from 1878 until 1913. In 1922 he presented to the university and city of Cambridge a nursing home which was named the Evelyn Nursing Home after her. Her fourth son Hugh (Tim) was born in 1894 and joined the firm in 1920 after having served in the Navy. As well as being an active dealer, he was responsible for the change of the firm from a partnership to a limited company in 1932. He was subsequently twice President of the British Antique Dealers Association and Chairman of the Society of London Art Dealers. He retired in 1976. Her fifth son William 'Bill' Agnew, born in 1898, had a distinguished career in the Navy in the war and commanded the Vanguard in 1947 when the then Princess Elizabeth and her husband visited South Africa on the ship. He received a K.C.V.O.