Two folios from this Qu'ran are in the Nasser D. Khalili Collection. One is illustrated in David James, The Master Scribes, Oxford, 1992, no.39, p.159. It is catalogued there as coming from a 30-part Qur'an, but the inscription in the roundel on folio 1r. of a volume previously sold states that it contains juz' XV Part 1- half of a juz', so it is possible that this was a 60-volume manuscript.
Other folios from the same Qur'an are in the Chester Beatty Library, Dublin, MS. 1461, and the Muhammad Mahdi al-Tajir Collection, which has Parts 22 and 24. Part 24 was exhibited at the British Library for the World of Islam festival, 1976, and is illustrated in the catalogue, Lings and Safadi, The Qur'an, Westerham, 1976, no. 78, p.55.
The strong ‘eastern’ kufic script used for the sura heading is typical of Mamluk Qur’ans of the first two decades of the 14th century.
Another section from this Mamluk Qur’an sold at Christie’s South Kensington, 11 October 2013, lot 718.