The above map of St Mary le Bone shows the first cricket ground used by the M.C.C.. Thomas Lord opened this ground in Dorset Fields in 1787, just seven years before this map was published. Although no cricket ground is depicted in the engraved scene, this is most probably a view of Dorset Fields in the 1790s. The ground was moved to Marylebone Bank in 1811, and then, three years later, to its present location in St John's Wood. The Artillery Ground is also shown in the above maps of Islington. Generally used for matches involving the original London Club, the Artillery Ground became the featured venue of all London cricket until the 1760s, after which the focus shifted to Hambledon and the London club disbanded.