14 May 1991
A FAMILLE ROSE MANDARIN-PATTERN PART TEA SERVICE enamelled with a dignitary seated in a chair being attended by his wife, a child and a female servant in the garden of a dwelling with floral panels reserved on gilt and grisaille borders, comprising:
- a silver mounted teapot and domed cover, 13.5 cm. high
- a milk-jug and domed cover, 12.5 cm. high
- a baluster tea-caddy and domed cover, 13.5 cm. high
- an octagonal lobed spoon-tray, 14 cm. wide
- a hexagonal lobed spoon-tray, 13 cm. wide
- a large teabowl and saucer, the saucer 15 cm. diam.
- six teabowls and saucers, saucers 11.8 cm. diam.
(some damages and restoration), Qianlong (18)
Contact Client Service
New York +1 212 636 2000
London +44 (0)20 7839 9060
Asia +852 2760 1766
Strong results for Dubuffet, Basquiat and Bacon as Post-War and Contemporary Art Evening Auction in London totals £45,179,450
Ahead of the Art + Tech Summit, Hyundai Motor’s Chief Marketing Officer discusses the intersection of art and technology