This monumental figure is one of a group of at least four female figures. The other three, all also from the Brummer Collection, are now in the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester and the Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore. They date from late 1530's -- as they relate so closely to 1539 figure of Oliva in the Domtribuna of Palermo -- and so would either have been done at the end of Antonello's life (he died in 1536) or entirely by his son Antonino. All are also closely related, both stylistically and technically, to the four Saints in Santa Maria della Catena, Palermo (see H.-W. Kruft, p. cit., no. 52, p. 377).