With H. Moser & Cie. Guarantee card dated 2 March 2010, guarantee and instructions booklets, polishing cloth, wooden presentation box and outer packaging.
Heinrich (Henry) Moser, born in 1805 in Schaffhausen, is a watchmaker and descendant of a watch dynasty. Immigrated to Russia at the age of 22, he opened the trading company H. Moser & Cie. In 1829, Moser established a watch factory in Le Locle and rapidly became a veritable timekeeping empire. At its height, the manufacture had 64 different calibres, including 24 complications.
Heinrich Moser returned to Schaffhausen in 1848 and contributed greatly to the industrial boom of the city, most notably with the construction of a hydroelectric dam on the Rhine and supported Florentine Ariosto Jones in the foundation of the International Watch Company (IWC). Moser died in 1874, and in 1877, his heiress sold the entire Russian trading operation as well as the factory in Le Locle. Under the names "H. Moser & Cie." or "Heinrich Moser & Co.", the factory continued to produce mechanical movements until 1979.
In 2002, the brand "H. Moser & Cie." was once again registered internationally by Dr. Jürgen Lange together with the great-grandson of Heinrich Moser, Roger Nicholas Balsiger, who is today the Ambassador and Honorary Chairman of the Board of Directors. Their first collection was presented at Basel Fair 2006.