With Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch in 1965 and its subsequent sale on January 26, 1966. Furthermore delivered with a copy of Patek Philippe, Geneva servicing invoice dated 30 January 2009 in Japanese and stamped PP Japan.
To the best of our knowledge, this watch has never been offered in public before. Not used since its recent overhaul in the workshops of Patek Philippe and still retaining the International Customer Service sticker on the back, it is preserved in very good, original overall condition.
The large Calatrava model reference 570 was introduced into the market in 1938, featuring either subsidiary or sweep centre seconds. It was available in stainless steel, yellow, pink and white gold and platinum.