With Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives confirming production of the present watch in 1963 and its subsequent sale on 2 July 1963.
This watch stands out by its very attractive, original overall condition. The case is full and retains its original case proportions to the best extent, reflected by the sharp edges to bezel and lugs and the crisp gold mark. Over time, the unrestored dial has taken a charismatic, uniform pale rose patina, the hard enamel signature is as raised as the connoisseur would expect.
The large Calatrava model reference 570 was introduced into the market in 1938, featuring either subsidiary or sweep centre seconds. It was available in stainless steel, yellow, pink and white gold and platinum.