Accompanied by a Patek Philippe Extract from the Archives.
Production of reference 570 began in 1938, dubbed as the largest "Calatrava" at the time and available mainly in yellow and white gold. The first examples were equipped with calibres 12.120, 12.400 or 12 SC, with subsidiary seconds or sweep seconds.
The sweep seconds version was produced in two series - the first fitted with calibre 12 SC and was in production until 1950; the second with calibre 27 SC, such as the present watch. Production ceased in 1970.