With Ulysse Nardin and Junod Frères Lausanne fitted mahogany presentation box, the cover set with a silver plaque with engraved inscription AI 1890 6/XII 1915. The box contains a spare crystal.
According to the engraving on the cuvette, the watch was awarded a First Class Bulletin de Marche by the Neuchâtel Observatory.
The Archives of Ulysse Nardin and their retailer Junod Lausanne confirm that the present watch was sold on 20 November 1915 to Mr. Imbach, a tourist staying at the Savoy Hotel in Lausanne. The enamelled coat-of-arms are the crest of the Imbach family.