1960 ALVIS TD21 TWO-DOOR SALOON
Registration No. 5467 HP
Chassis No. 26189
Engine No. 26189
Borneo green with green interior
Right hand drive
The last all new Alvis was the 3-litre, launched at the Geneva Salon in 1950, and it remained in production until 1967; two years after Rover acquired the Alvis company.
The TD21 was introduced in 1958 with the standard coachwork by Park Ward. This Alvis has had one owner since new and is in fair condition. The original green interior is tidy, the wood is a little worn, but the car was resprayed its original colour two or three years ago. The engine was running when last inspected, but the engine bay is rather scruffy. The equipment is standard apart from power steering. The car has been used very little in recent years and the last MoT expired in June 1992.