A 19th century French silver gilt dessert service,
contained in two fitted cases, comprising:
twenty-four knives with mother-of-pearl handles
each engraved with a coat of arms below a coronet, (heightened in black on the knife handles and within beaded wreath cartouches on the spoons and forks), by mixed makers, but all retailed by Touron, Paris, circa 1890, 75oz weighable silver.
See Illustration of part lot