This pattern was used during the delivery of R.M.S. Titanic from Belfast to Southampton in April 1912. The plates were stored at Stoniers warehouse on behalf of White Star Line. This plate (among others) was presented to Crompton and Shawford Parish Council as a gift in 1928, by Frederick Blake, the Engineering Superintendent for White Star Line. In 1996 this plate was purchased by White Star Line International.