Originally installed in Diss Church, Norfolk, as recorded on the inside of a barrel case lid which includes the inscription, first played by Mr. Flight, April 1841.
The Flight & Sons King Williams Street, Charing Cross address is engraved on the brass fronted keyframe and, on three of the barrels finished in blue-grey paint, are labels reading Flight & Sons, (from St. Martin's Lane), Organ Builders & Instrument Makers, King William Street, West Strand, London. The fourth barrel, which has paper covering the paint, has a similar label but giving the address as 36 St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross.
One of the barrel cases has a label addressed to Miss Taylor, Diss. The organ has an added electric blower and two prints of organ layouts