In 1901, by which time Onora was twenty-one years old, she had changed her name four times since she was completed for Lord Otho Fitzgerald as Fair Geraldine in 1880. Designed and built by Ramage & Ferguson at Leith, she was initially registered at 188½ tons gross (301 Thames and 128 net) and measured 148 feet in length with a 21 foot beam. Originally powered by a 55hp. engine by Walker, Henderson & Co. of Glasgow, this was subsequently upgraded to a 66nhp. 4-cylinder engine by the same manufacturer which increased her gross tonnage to 210. Her first change of name was to Giralda and she then became Geraldine, Amelia and Onora in fairly quick succession following changes of ownership. Finally renamed Vazife when she was purchased by the Turkish Customs Service just before the Great War, she disappears from record soon afterwards and was probably a casualty of war.