The present three baskets fixed on stands are likely supliments to a larger yellow-ground service made 1785-1790 when the factory was still under the protection of Queen Marie-Antoinette. See Régine de Plinval de Guillebon, Faïence et Porcelaine de Paris, XVIIIe-XIXe Siècles, Paris 1995, pp. 98-99, fig. 66 for examples of the earlier service now in a private collection. Included in the photo are two confituriers and covers in the form of vases 'Medicis', a nod to contemporary interest in the Antique. See also pp. 422 and 428, nos. 5-15 and 122-126 respectively for a discussion of the evolution of the factory's marks.