Jean-Marie Tiron (fl. 1748-1781), called Tiron de Nanteuil, was the son and brother of master goldsmiths. In 1749, he formed a partnership with his brother François-Guillaume Tiron, but set up independently between 1754 and 1756. Fife years later, he worked together with Jean-Charles Ducrollay. They adopted the title Bijoutiers du Roi and became suppliers to the Menus-Plaisirs du Roi in 1765.