Drocourt, Pierre and Alfred. The son, Alfred, succeeded Pierre to the family business. Pierre Drocourt exhibited in the 1860s and Alfred in 1880 and 1889, with numerous medals to their credit. They retained workshops both in Paris (Rue Debelleyme and Rue de Limoges) and in Saint-Nicolas-d'Aliermont. Both used the distinctive trademark: D and C with a carriage clock between. The firm was renowned for its elaborately engraved gorge cases.