Georges-François Alix (1846-1906) was specialised in Vernis Martin and 18th century style furniture. In 1894, he also made meubles style Empire. In 1870 he was located at 46, rue de Charonne. He then moved to 6 bis, rue Richard Lenoir, in 1878. He exhibited at the 1884, 1885 and 1889 Expositions. He designed and executed his own bronzes, some of which were purchased by Linke.