This mirror is likely to have been introduced to the furnishings of Claydon House, Buckinghamshire by Sir Edmund Hope Verney, 3rd Bt. (1838-1910) or his son Sir Harry Calvert Williams Verney, 4th Bt. (1881-1974), following the refurnishing of Claydon by Sir Harry Verney (1801-1894) and his wife Parthenope (d. 1890) which resulted in many sales at MacNamara's. The mirror was later sold by Sir Harry Verney, 4th Bt., possibly also at MacNamara's.
The label attached to the reverse of the mirror may be a depository label if, as is likely, the contents of Claydon were removed to store during the Second World War.