The Kaiyosha Company was founded in Nagoya in 1878 by the porcelain dealer Heishi Toku'emon, the decorator Matsumura Kyusuke, and others. Work made in their Nagoya factory was shipped from Yokohama. A piece of porcelain with cloisonné with the same inscription which is demonstrably by the same hand of that on the present piece is illustrated in Meiji no Yakimono1 page 77 together with another vase with the signature of the well-known potter Kato Shigeju II, and which carries also an inscription Dai Nippon konin Takenouchi in slightly smaller characters matching the calligraphy on this piece. We can therefore safely conclude that Takenouchi is the name of a cloisonné maker.
1. Meiji no Yakimono - Japonisme for the Western World - Pottery of the Meiji Era, The Foundation of the Shigaraki Ceramic Cultural Park, (Koransha Press, 1996)