With A. Lange & Söhne fitted brown presentation box. Furthermore delivered with A. Lange & Söhne Certificate and copy of the registers confirming that the present watch was sold on 15 June 1896 to Fa. Eugen Marcus, Berlin, for the amount of 1,385 Mark.
Preserved in very good, original overall condition, this fine minute repeating watch exemplifies A. Lange & Söhne's high-quality watch production, fitted with the celebrated "Quality 1A" movement. Reserved for the firm's best watches, these movements were executed following very specific standards, featuring screwed gold chatons, gold wheels, precision regulators and diamond endstones.