Built at Bath Iron Works in 1930, the fourth of the great family of CORSAIRS, it replaced Corsair (3rd) after 31 years of service. Owned by J.P. Morgan Jr., she was the crown at the end of the steam yacht era. After only ten years of use she was turned over to the British Navy for service during World War II. After the War she was completely overhauled and outfitted as a deluxe cruise ship for service on the West Coast. She was first wrecked, then beached off the harbor of Acapulco in 1949.