The first painting, is after 'La leon agréable', by Franois Boucher, (1703-1770), formerly in the Perinet Collection, Paris and now lost, it was exhibited in the Paris Salon in 1748. It belongs to a group of pastoral paintings by Boucher, with a boy and a girl in the woods surrounded by sheep, playing a flute, eating grapes, etc. another of which was in the Charles Sedelmeyer Collection, Paris, (see H. Macfall, Boucher, London, 1908, no. 128 and also L'opera Completa di Boucher, Milan, 1980, nos. 321, 322).