This model of candelabra with kneeling Egyptian priestesses, relates to a pair made by Pierre-Francois Feuchère, and sold to Fürst Joseph von Schwarzenberg in 1805, whilst he was in Paris (J.-M. Humbert et al., Egyptomania, Paris, Musée du Louvre, 20 January-18 April 1994, cat. no. 170 and H. Ottomeyer, P. Pröschel, et al., Vergoldete Bronzen, Munich, 1986, p. 337, no. 5.3.5).
A pair of this model was recorded in the 1816 inventory at Southill, Bedfordshire, as 'Egyptian bronze gold girandoles' in The Drawing Room. They are now on the Ante Room chimneypiece (F. J. B. Watson, 'The Furniture and Decoration', Southill, A Regency House, London, 1951, p. 31 and G. Jackson-Stops, 'Southill Park, Bedfordshire', Country Life, 28 April 1994, p. 66, fig. 10). Another pair of this model are illustrated in J.-M. Humbert, op. cit., p. 290).