cf. Julie L. Sloan, Light Screens, The Leaded Glass of Frank Lloyd Wright, 2001, pp. 86 and 87.
See also: Julie L. Sloan, Light Screens, The Complete Leaded-Glass Windows of Frank Lloyd Wright, 2001, p. 78, Heath House windows illustrated.
Familiar with the architectural schemes of Frank Lloyd Wright through their association with the Larkin Company, Mr. and Mrs. William Heath commissioned Wright to design a Prairie style house for them just a few blocks away from the Darwin D. Martin complex. The Heath house windows, with their incorporation of a central chevron motif, are similar to those first introduced in the George Barton House (Buffalo, New York, 1903). In the Heath house, Wright develops the pattern further by continuing it across several casements.