William Priest, established his Blackfriars warehouse in Water Street in 1837. He also used a trade label: 'W. Priest's Office & Library Furniture Warehouse, 17 & 24 Water St Backfriars.....' His stamp also features on a library table, with similarly reeded pedestal and Grecian-scrolled claw, illustrated in C. Gilbert, The Pictorial Dictionary of Marked London Furniture 1700 - 1840, Leeds, 1996, (p. 383, fig. 751). Messrs. Morgan and Sanders of Catherine Street, The Strand, introduced a multi-tiered library table, which was illustrated in Rudolph Ackerman's The Repository of Arts, London, 1810 (p. 177, pl. 15).
A closely related four-tier library table is illustrated in M. Jourdain, Regency Furniture 1795-1830, rev.ed., London, 1965, (p. 83, fig. 197).