See Sheila K. Tabakoff, The Viennese Porcelain at Palazzo Pitti, Florence, 2002, p. 203, fig. 129, one of a pair of vases of the same shape and with similar gilt
The painter of these vases remains somewhat of a mystery. There were two members of the Herr family working at the Vienna factory at the time these vases were made: Johann Claudius Herr and Lorenz Herr. They were brothers. They both attended the Academie and were awarded prizes for their work. Claudius was known for mythological scenes and did work on the Wellington Service. Lorenz painted landscapes, portraits and children. The signature on both of these vases is slightly difficult to read. The first letter appears to be an L or and S.
The gilder's mark of 77. Is that of Georg Gmendt, who is recorded as at the factory from 1791 until 1828. For biographical information on both members of the Herr family and the gilder Gmendt see Wilhelm Mrazek and Waltraud Neuwirth, Wiener Porzellan (1718-1864), Osterreichischer Bundesverlag, Osterreichisches Museum fur angewandte Kunst, Vienna, 1971, pp. 37 and 39