Henry Rossi (1791-c.1844) was the son of John Rossi, who was among the Neo-classical sculptors employed by Coade at the end of the eighteenth century. John Charles Felix Rossi (b.1762-d.1839) was certinaly working for Coade at the end of the 18th century, his medallions and plaques are to be seen on the Radcliffe Observatory, Oxford and his figures elsewhere. By the beginning of the 19th century he had set up on his own (A.Kelly Mrs Coade's Stone, p.48). Henry lived with his father until 1820, and assisted him with a terracotta decoration of St. Pancras Church in 1819. He regularly exhibited at the Royal Academy between 1817-1827, and later achieving popular recognition for models of cricketers, The Batsman and The Bowler, initially exhibited at the Royal Academy in 1824 and 1825, later executed in marble for the Duke of Bedford.
Rupert Gunnis, Dictionary of British Sculptors 1660-1851.