Gillows supplied 'Chamber' writing-tables with two drawers and a hinged flap at the rear edge in 1813 to William Powlett, 2nd Baron Bolton (1782-1850) for Hackwood Park, Hampshire. The latter was sold by the late 2nd Viscount Camrose, Hackwood, Christie's house sale, 20-22 April 1998, lot 366 (£12,650). A sketch for such tables appears in Gillows' General Sketch Book, no. 344 144, p. 11. Four such tables were also supplied to T. W. Egerton for Tatton Park, Cheshire (N. Goodison & J. Hardy, 'Gillows at Tatton Park', Furniture History, 1970, pp. 28, 30, 32 and 35, pl. 16B). Four stamped Gillows and for which the bill exists were originally at Parlington Hall, also supplied in 1811: one of these is now at Lotherton Hall (C. Gilbert, Furniture at Temple Newsam House and Lotherton Hall, Leeds, 1978, vol. II, p. 381, no. 502).