A Silver-Mounted Cut Glass Vase
Marked Grachev Brothers with the Imperial warrant, St. Petersburg, 1908-1917
The elongated diamond-shaped colorless glass vase cut with floral and foliate swags and sprays, with a ribbon-tied reeded rim mount, on a silver stand centering a roundel with an engraved monogram flanked by anthemia, between laurel cast and chased borders, the rim with an engraved Russian dedication inscription, on four flattened bun feet, fully marked
11 in. (28 cm.) high
Purchased N. Bloom & Son, London, invoice dated April 4, 1973.