A VICTORIAN SILVER FILIGREE HAVDALAH COMPENDIUM
Maker's mark of Harris Adelstein, London, 1897.
Two tiered cylindrical, on openwork knopped stem on octagonal base, the lower section hung with four bells, the second tier with hinged door, four pennant flags, the spire supporting upper pennant, the second tier detachable, forming gilt lined kiddush cup, one flag and two bells unmarked--12in. (31.1cm.) high, 13oz.